Build your own E-commerce Website and learn the basics of online marketing.
- Basic concepts in the E-commerce world
- Explore the WordPress environment and key concepts
- Creating great content for your products
- Hands on WordPress fundamentals
- Setting up you own online store
- Adding your products
- Setting up shipping and payments
- Basic concepts in the online marketing world
- Hands on E-commerce marketing
- 1 hour one on one private session
Instructor: Richard Riedel
Richard Riedel has many years of experience in Web Development and the world of E-commerce. He and his Teqon/SnelleWeb team have built more than 500 Websites in the past 7 years. From a simple One Page Website to complex Website and Payment systems, no project is too small or to big. Now a days he is also a Social Media Marketing lecturer at the Inter-Continental University of The Caribbean.
- Basic knowledge about E-commerce
- Your online and online Webshop / E-commerce Website
- A Webshop that you can manage and expand yourself
- Basic knowledge of E-commerce online marketing
Info and registration
When and where?
Dates: 8, 11, 13 February 2021
Location: Zoom and WTC
Early Bird Price: fl. 750
Places are limited, and due to COVID we will be taking de necessary precautions. Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash. If you have any questions you can call or send a WhatsApp message on +5999 5113617